Regional Manager - Melbourne
Role: Regional Manager APAC
Salary: AUS$ 110,000 - AUS$ 115,000
Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic Regional Manager to join their expanding brand in APAC! The Regional Manager will influence all areas of operations within their health driven retail/café outlets around the company vision and will have a leading role for their team of manages to buy into this also.
- To grow, develop the business across the APAC market.
- To create personal development plans for managers and ensure that every retail/cafe outlet has an effective management team
- Build and implement a succession plan for Managers and assistants within the company
- Offer constant communicate of business information and regional performance to the restaurants
- To work together with regional support specialists to drive best practice within each restaurant
- To ensure all stores operate within company and Health and Safety standards
- Build an annual sales and profit plan for your region with regional accountant including any new openings
- To analyse business data to understand trends in terms of sales and cost control, including labour turnover, and collaborate with regional specialists to exploit those trends
- Multiple site and new opening experience with high volume sites is an absolute must!
- Great communicator and effective leader to all members of the team
- A real high end food chains/retail expert with a proven track record of successful brand development in F&B.
- Very strong strategic and operational capabilities.
- Successful track record of significant and quantifiable growth and profit achievements.
- Full P&L accountability for multi unit high end F&B business
- University degree educated
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV!
Apply for Regional Manager - Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly