Sous Chef - London
All Star Lanes, Brick Lane
At All Star Lanes people are at the heart of everything we do. We serve high quality home-style American cuisine with virtually everything made freshly in our own kitchens, create incredible modern & classic cocktails using premium spirits and offer boutique bowling enjoyed by the most discerning of guests.
Christmas is an amazing time for us and with 4 sites in London, 1 in Manchester and more coming VERY soon, this is a great time to join the team! At All Star Lanes we believe that if you work hard then you should play hard too, so not only will you train and learn to be the best Sous Chef you can be, you’ll work with energetic people, have lots of fun and be trained to progress.
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join us in time for Christmas – but the adventure doesn’t stop there as we are need great people to stay with us as we expand, so will give you training and progression.
- Worked to high volume in a fresh food, branded kitchen
- Solid knowledge of food hygiene and H&S
- Strong team manager able to lead and motivate
- Stable career history
- Able to control stock and minimise wastage
- Previous experience as a Junior Sous or Sous Chef
Shifts include evenings, weekends, and some late nights, but in return for your hard work as a Sous Chef we offer:
- Amazing rates of pay
- Full induction and excellent ongoing training
- Free bowling and discounts on meals & drinks
- Genuine progression opportunities
- The chance to work in one of the city’s coolest venues
If you think you have what it takes and want to be a Sous Chef with us then apply today!
Apply for Sous Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly