Fitness Manager - London
Recruiter: The Health Club Collection
Salary: £25k plus performance related bonus scheme.
An exciting opportunity presents itself for a commercially experienced fitness professional to play an active role in the development and management of the extensive health, fitness and group exercise proposition at one of our London Clubs.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years experience as a fitness manager and will possess a passion for Group Exercise.
You will be self motivated with an excellent work ethic and determination to succeed. You will be conversant with the current health and fitness trends and will have a clear understanding of what ‘excellent looks like’ in the delivery of studio based classes.
You will have a demonstrative track record of people management and be clear on the qualities that separate the ‘very good’ from the ‘ordinary’. You will lead by example through the standards that you set and the professional manner that you approach all aspects of the business.
- Programme development
- Staff recruitment and management
- Business management (analysis; reporting; business planning)
- Delivering Group Exercise classes (ability to teach several of: Studio cycling; Les Mills classes; Circuit/Boot camp; Pilates; Power Plate )
- Management of Personal Training
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience teaching Group Exercise classes
- Level 3 Reps qualified
- Demonstrable experience in safe, effective exercise provision
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
Apply for Fitness Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly