Venue Manager - Largs
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Venue Manager (Full Time) Largs
Are you our Winner?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of Venue Manager in our Cashino Venue in Largs.
About you and the Role:
As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business, our busiest times are when customers are having fun with us, so working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
Ideally, you are already an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager who is ready to take on your next challenge or an experienced Manager well versed in running a business, promoting a venue and increasing the customer base. If so, then this could be the role for you!
The ideal Venue Manager will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Experienced in running and supervising a team
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, with a friendly personality and be a multitasker
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting our products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Ambitious and have the drive to support the Management Team in succeeding to meet company targets
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision, even under pressure
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Able to speak and write fluent English
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1600 staff members across 150 Cashino Venues and 8 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits and pension. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you are ready to take on this challenge, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter.
Your career could start here!
Apply for Venue Manager - Largs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly