Supervisor/Duty Manager- CHiMiCHANGA, Watford!
Supervisor/Duty Manager – CHiMiCHANGA
We need bright, positive, friendly restaurant professionals!
Chimichanga, part of Prezzo Ltd, is a casual dining brand with plenty of personality! We bring mouth-watering Tex-Mex cuisine and tequila loving cocktails within a colourful, vibrant atmosphere!
We currently have a vacancy for a Supervisor! As Supervisor you will be part of the management team, supporting both the Assistant Manager and General Manager with a variety of duties. You will be running shifts, managing and training staff and ensuring CHiMi high standards are always maintained. You will open and close the restaurant in absence of the Assistant or General Manager.
- Achievable bonus structure
- A professional environment with great opportunities for career development at all levels
- Both internal and external training courses and qualifications through our Academy
- At least 30% staff discount in all sites, across the 5 brands*
- Free meals on shift*
We are looking for:
- Experience within restaurants
- Table service experience
- Opening/closing of a venue experience
- Cash up experience
- A fun, friendly, customer focused, lead from the front attitude
- Fully eligible to work in the UK
- Preferably you will have experience working with a branded, high street chain or similar
Come and experience our feel-good tex-mex and enjoy the rich and rewarding career we offer in return.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.