Cash Handler - Milton Keynes
Cash Handler- Permanent / Milton Keynes (MK5)
This Cashier role is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, bingo halls and online gaming websites. The brand is synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
The company are looking for an experienced Cashier to join their central support office in Milton Keynes, within the finance department.
- To process cash transactions.
- Control of Paying-In and Cheque books.
- To ensure the correct processing and analysis of all cash transactions.
- Maintain and reconcile the company’s charity bank account.
- Your role will include occasional visits to the bank to pay in any cheques and cash.
- To maintain a close working relationship with the bank.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the Assistant Accountant where necessary.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- An eye for details.
- Organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Good MS Office skills including Excel and Word.
- Self-starter; work on own initiative and be proactive.
- A team player.
- Good communication skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £25000 per annum and a friendly, informal working environment.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today, by sending your CV and covering letter quoting Job Ref: CHOct16