Assistant Manager - CHiMiCHANGA, Watford!
Assistant/Deputy Manager – CHiMiCHANGA
We need bright, positive, friendly Managers!
Chimichanga, part of Prezzo Ltd, is a casual dining brand with plenty of personality! We bring mouth-watering Tex-Mex cuisine and tequila loving cocktails within a colourful, vibrant atmosphere!
We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Manager! As Assistant Manager you will be second in command to the General Manager and support them with a variety of duties alongside the Supervisor. You will be running shifts, managing staff, ensuring CHiMi high standards are maintained and stocks are kept in line. You will also take an active role in the sites finances and office based duties.
- Achievable bonus structure
- A professional environment with great opportunities for career development at all levels
- Both internal and external training courses and qualifications through our Academy
- At least 30% staff discount in all sites, across the 5 brands*
- Free meals on shift*
We are looking for:
- Management experience within restaurants
- Table service experience
- Opening/closing of a venue experience
- Cash up experience
- A fun, friendly, customer focused, lead from the front attitude
- Fully eligible to work in the UK
- Preferably you will have experience working with a branded, high street chain or similar
Come and experience our feel-good tex-mex and enjoy the rich and rewarding career we offer in return.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.
Apply for Assistant Manager - CHiMiCHANGA, Watford!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly