Assistant Programme Director - London
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Assistant Programme Director
Location: Canary Wharf (Corporate Site)
Hours: Monday to Thursday 06:30-21:00 & Friday 06:30-20:00
* Team of 23 onsite Nuffield Health employees.
* Membership of 4500.
* Peak daily attendance of 1600.
* 70 pieces of TechnoGym CV equipment.
* 40 pieces of strength training equipment.
* 3 Exercise studios, with over 75 classes per week.
* 2 Treatment rooms, including onsite Physiotherapy.
* Sauna and Steam rooms.
As the Assistant Programme Director you will manage and lead the on site management team ensuring the highest standards are provided across all areas of club operations while ensuring the clubs agreed KPI's are met. You will be responsible for the performance, evaluation, training and development of the management team and will report directly into the Programme Director. As Assistant Programme Director you will be involved in all aspects of the business including the delivery of the management reports as well as day to day management of the financial P&L and supporting the Programme Director as required.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent I.T skills, experience in working with PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* A genuine passion and interest in Health and Wellbeing.
* Articulate and able to demonstrate good communication skills within a demanding corporate arena.
* Proven ability to manage and lead teams.
* Experience in project management.
* Experience in managing a budget/profit and loss will be an advantage.
* Finally all candidates must be enthusiastic, hard working and able to deliver under pressure.
If you would like to find out more about the above position please contact Jez Green or Leanne Morris 02079925801
For Internal Candidates:
Before applying, it is recommended that you discuss your application with your manager.