Chef De Partie - Kings Head, Teddington
Chef De Partie, Kings Head, Teddington
Rewards and Benefits
- World class cookery training – cooking fresh food from raw ingredients
- Annual salary of £20K (gross pay per annum) for a 48 hour working week
- Hourly paid overtime for any hours worked over the 48 hour minimum
- A generous share of tronc (approximately £2K net pay per annum)
- 28 days holiday per annum
- 50% off food when you eat in any White Brasserie Company pub
- Excellent career progression opportunities as we intend to open 10 pubs per annum
- Staff food available on shift
- Performance related incentives, for you and your team
- Flexibility to move within the White Brasserie Company
- Child Care Vouchers
Outline of Role Expectations
At the White Brasserie Company, you will have the opportunity to work for the world renowned chef, Raymond Blanc.
We believe in skilled chefs, using fresh, seasonal raw ingredients to create food that we can be proud of. Under the guidance of our Executive Chef, Clive Fretwell (ex Head Chef of 2 Michelin Star, Le Manoir Aux Quat Saisons, Oxford), you will be taught cutting edge food preparation techniques.
Our pubs are busy and require team members with an enthusiasm to provide industry leading hospitality.
Day to Day
- A passion for food is an absolute necessity
- Experienced and have worked across several sections of a busy kitchen
- Chefs will have the opportunity to work across all sections including meat, fish, sauce and pastry
- Understand the importance of fresh, seasonal ingredients in the food preparation process
- Excellent time keeping and enthusiasm on every shift
- Plan and prepare all items for a section including ordering, cookery, stock taking as well as accepting deliveries
- Understanding of kitchen cleanliness, health and hygiene, and correct management and cleanliness of equipment used in the kitchen
- Date and labelling, and understanding of the value of wastage
- Basic knife skills
The White Brasserie Company
So, what's so special about a pub run by the White Brasserie Company? Well, our places are warm and welcoming with a unique combination of traditional pub and a French brasserie… with an English twist. Our food is cooked to order, using the best, freshest, seasonal ingredients and we are famous for our monthly changing set menu as well as our extensive à la carte selection. We are open all day, seven days a week for a quiet beer, a hearty bar snack, a full brasserie meal and anything in between.
We currently have 10 pubs inside the M25 and are growing fast! We will soon open our 11th pub in Alderley Edge and hope to have 20 pubs within one year. This means development opportunities for everyone!