Personal Trainer - London
Personal Trainer - Talacre Community Sports Centre
Join the UK's most successful Personal Training Company in partnership with Better
Get a Personal Training job with YOUR Personal Training working within the largest leisure operator in the UK - Better. Better manage over 170 leisure centres and gyms including world class sporting venues including Crystal Palace National Sports Centre and London Aquatics Centre at the Olympic Park.
YOUR Personal Training are very proud to be the nation's most successful Personal Training Company.
- We are a finalist for the Fitness Industry Employer of the Year Award at the UK Active: Active Training Awards. We are a finalist for the Fitness Industry Supplier of the Year Award at the UK Active: Flame Awards. We now have over 700 personal trainers working with us at 400 leisure facilities across over 54 gym contracts. The national average income for our Personal Trainers is £31,634.00 with an earning potential of £50,000.00+ Due to rapid expansion and the launch of new contracts we are now looking to recruit motivational, inspiring and driven individuals to join our high performance, self employed personal training team.
The best environment to build your client base:
- We appoint one Personal Trainer per 600 facility members [location specific]. This is the best ratio in the UK Fitness Industry.
- Attracting 4% of 600 members as Personal Training clients will produce 24 Personal Training clients per Personal Trainer
Support, training and education
- Business Skills and PT Sales Training
- Area Manager support and mentoring scheme
- 90 day PT Business Success Plan
- Discounted CPD courses with major training providers
- YOUR Personal Training Marketing Package
- YOUR Personal Training website profile
- Public Liability Insurance and portable equipment cover
- PT Business online resource area
- Online and Telephone appointment booking facilities
- Gym membership
- DBS check
- A part funded comprehensive Behaviour Change Coaching Course with our partners Future Fit Training
What happens next?
On receiving your CV one of our management team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail. We will invite you down to one of our centre's to see our personal trainers in action and to hear everything about our business set up.