Kitchen Porter - St Petroc's Bistro
Are you looking for a new and exciting job in one of the most beautiful locations in Cornwall? We have the perfect job for you as a Kitchen Porter at St Petroc's Bistro in Padstow.
As a Kitchen Porter you will play an important role in keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and assisting the chef's when required. You will receive all of the training and guidance that you will need to progress your career with us.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- You'll be invited to summer events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein.
A day in the life of a Kitchen Porter – you'll be:
- Ensuring that all equipment is cleaned and well maintained.
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and removing any waste.
- Receiving food deliveries and storing them when they arrive.
- Helping the Head Chef / Sous Chef with the preparation of food when required.
- Following the cleaning procedure and health and safety regulations at all times.
- Working with all kitchen team to ensure that all kitchen cleanliness standards are adhered to.
- Ensuring that resources are used in the most cost effective way and that wastage is kept to a minimum.
If you'd like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.