Duty Manager - Edmonton
Full Time Duty Manager required for a fast growing leisure company in Edmonton, North London.
Teamsport Karting currently has 17 exciting tracks across the UK with more opening this year. We are a fast growing, adrenaline fuelled and professional company that looks for talented, customer focused individuals, with a desire to succeed. In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses and career progression.
If you’re great with customers and have people management skills that even world leaders would envy, TeamSport Indoor Karting want to put you on the road to success. As a Duty Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day operations of the Edmonton track from:
- Overseeing the running of the snack bar and re-fuelling customers
- Ensuring that everyone complies with H&S so that customers can get on with the fun stuff
- Up-selling TeamSport’s awesome products and events
- Reporting on H&S, finance and staffing
- Leading by example, you’ll inspire employees to keep heart’s racing, adrenaline pumping and smiles on our customer’s faces.
We look for 12-18 months in the Leisure industry, with 6-12 months supervisory experience and a proven customer service track record.
Please note all applicants are referenced for an external referencing company.
Apply for Duty Manager - Edmonton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly