Bar manager - Huddersfield
Bar manager - Fixby Huddersfield
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bar manager to join the expanding team of this newly refurbished, food led Pub in Fixby Huddersfield serving 100% fresh food. The successful candidate will be from a similar background and have an outgoing personality with the ability to provide and maintain high levels of customer service. You will also need to be able to demonstrate exceptional standards including strong organisational skills. Main responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for all aspects of running the bar during shift
- Provide direction and support to the bar staff ensuring they are fully briefed and trained on any new amended food and drink products, and any promotional activity
- Assist in implementing and driving promotional activities
- Deal with any issues that arise during each shift promptly and professionally, seeking advice from the duty manager where necessary
- Lead by example to ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered by team members at all times
- Liaise with other team members in the business to ensure every customer experiences a consistent level of service
- Assist the business owner and Assistant Manager as and when necessary to make the business run effectively and efficiently.
Opportunity to progress.
Apply for Bar manager - Huddersfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly