Corporate Fitness Manager - Welwyn
As Fitness Manager you will be responsible for leading a team within a busy corporate environment in a leading financial institution. You will be responsible for delivering a high quality service to the members of the Fitness & Wellbeing centre therefore we are looking for someone with the passion and desire to push the club forward's and motivate their team to offer exceptional customer service
You will be working at our corporate site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The current gym holds approximately 750 members. It is our aim to reach 1,000 members by mid-2018. Therefore, it is essential that applicants have the necessary determination and experience to help achieve this target.
* Overall responsibility for the running of the centre
* Responsible for the overall administration of the site including Health and Safety, Marketing and Promotions, Personal Training and Finances
* Delivering an outstanding class timetable
* Providing first class health assessments through the Nuffield Health MOT
* Driving utilisation and targets for Programmes, MOT and Personal Training
* Development of the team
* Leading and motivating your team to deliver excellent customer service, a high standard of exercise prescription and delivering professionalism across all areas of wellbeing operations.
* Supporting Corporate Wellbeing programmes
* Innovation and ensuring club comparative with leading High Street facilities.
* Responsible for all Health and Safety in the facility
* Flexibility with hours, required to do Duty Manger shifts.
* A Sports Science related degree or a Fitness Instructor qualification (e.g. ACSM, NSCA, Premier)
* REPS Level 3
* High level of exercise prescription
* Excellent communication and client service skills
* A willingness and proven ability to learn and develop new skills
* Class instruction skills, including spin
* A 3 day first aid at work qualification
* Competent IT skills
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We've brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, we're in an enviably strong position.