Food and Beverage Supervisor - Stoke Poges
Nuffield Health is currently seeking a full time Food and Beverage Supervisor to work at our Club in Stoke Poges (near Slough)
The focus of this role is to:
- As a Food and Beverage Team Supervisor you will be able to promote a friendly, relaxing and professional environment, whilst ensuring all members, guests and prospective members receive an exceptional first impression and efficient service when using the Food and Beverage services.
- Your role will support the smooth running of the Café area; preparing, serving and delivering our food & beverage nutritional offer and maintaining Company Food Safety without compromise.
- You will report directly to the Deputy General Manager and be responsible for the day to day running of the F&B department. This will include; ordering, staff rota's, payroll, stock taking and daily checks.
- Experience working with customers in an F&B environment, with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Flexibility will be key to this role as evening and weekend work (on a rota basis, including bank holidays), plus cover for annual leave and sickness will be required.
- Full training will be provided
- Experience of leading a team is preferable but not essential
Key Employee Benefits:
- Free gym membership
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Childcare vouchers
- Continuing professional and career development
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
We will apply to the Criminal Records Bureau for disclosure on successful candidates
More than just a Gym!
Our Gyms are recognised to be the finest in the UK, offering an innovative and joined-up approach to health that’s transforming the industry. We offer a unique range of facilities and services that you wouldn’t usually find in a Gym.