Splash Waterworld Team Leader - Bognor Regis
Splash Waterworld Team Leader - Butlins Bognor Regis
An exciting vacancy exists at the Splash Waterworld in Bognor Regis as a Seasonal Team Leader. Applications are invited from dynamic individuals looking to progress within the Leisure Industry. Potential candidates, who will have experience of working within a busy Pool environment (and hold relevant qualifications), are encouraged to apply. Ongoing training will be available to the right candidate.
Objectives of the job role:
- To lead, inspire and motivate a large group of Splash Team Members, being seen as a role model in all of your duties.
- To ensure the Team are compliant with industry standards in regards to Swimming Pool Health and Safety Policies, and to administrate and/or create all necessary documentation where required.
- To be a Team player, also the ability to work alone and innovative in helping to improve Splash Waterworld help hard working families rediscover their sparkle.
- To help implement and oversee a robust and thorough RLSS NPLQ Lifeguard Training Program, as well as individually lead delegated areas.
To be willing to attend Training Courses to further your capabilities and job
Candidates must have:
- Proven experience in a busy Pool environment.
- A current RLSS NPLQ and a good level of physical fitness.
- A commitment to Health and Safety.
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Flexibility in your job role and duties.
- The ability and enthusiasm to take on added responsibilities as they arise.
- A problem solving attitude.
- A confident and calm professional manner, with good presentation and excellent motivational skills.
- Basic computer literacy.