Restaurant Supervisor - Holme Lacy House Hotel, Hereford
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Would you like to help lead a Restaurant team who work for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Restaurant Supervisor you will assist the Restaurant Management to support and coach a passionate team who take pride and joy in hosting an exceptional bars experience, providing attentive service that our guests value and cherish. You will work in a high performing, fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
The Purpose of the role:
- Supporting the restaurant team with appropriate tools and resources for the job, enabling them to deliver an exceptional food and drink experience to the standards outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture
- Overseeing shifts including team guidance and EPOS till operation
- To promote sales through superior service at every opportunity
- To assist with stock control management
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing food and beverage environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
- We will welcome applicants with at least one year of experience working in hospitality, ideally within a busy bar or food and beverage environment
- Ideally you will have practical knowledge of running a shift
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A full training program and manual will be provided
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.