Beauty Therapist - Alvaston Hall Hotel, Nantwich
Would you like to work in Health & Beauty for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Beauty Therapist at Warner Leisure Hotelsyou will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to ensure the Salon facilities and treatments provided meet the Warner standard and our guests expectations, with the goal of providing a little something to treat themselves for our guests.
The Purpose of the role:
- Delivering outstanding treatments and product demos to our guests
- Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness standards outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture
- It is essential that you hold a Beauty Therapy Level 3 Diploma or equivalent qualification and have experience working within the health and beauty sector
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A good standard of English spoken language is required
- A full training program will be provided
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.