Contract Manager - London
Contract Manager: Leisure and Fitness
South London Contract
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
An established Lifestyle and Management company managing a number of Centres in the South London in partnership with local authorities and councils encouraging communities to live well.
Looking for a contract manager to have sole responsibility for strategic development and commercial success of the contract. You will be looking after a number of centres. You will be directly responsible for all the units and the managers within them. Ensuring you are delivering the best standards of customer service to Stakeholders, Team members and enhancing the reputation within the local community. You will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships and communicate on all levels of employment.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have strong Leisure and hospitality experience on public sector contracts
- Multisite experience is essential
- You will be commercially astute
- Strong man management skills and be able to demonstrate looking after big teams
- Health & Safety management
- Fully financial – P+L, Budgets, Forecast and GP’s
- Motivational leader and be able to inspire your team
- You will have experience in business development and securing new business
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, South Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Apply for Contract Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly