Chef de Partie - Marlborough
Chef de Partie - Rick Stein Marlborough
Are you a chef looking for a new opportunity? Then we have the role for you as Chef de Partie at Rick Stein Marlborough.
As Chef de Partie you will play a key role in supporting the kitchen team. You will be confident at running a section and will maintain the highest quality at all times. You will be working with the freshest ingredients and you will receive all of the training and guidance that you'll need to support your development.
So if you have a passion for food and are looking to progress your career as a chef then we want to hear from you.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You can choose from full time or part time opportunities
- You'll get 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- We offer an employee Assistance programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
A day in the life of a chef de partie, you'll be:
- Confidently running a section within the kitchen.
- Developing your knowledge and skills within the kitchen.
- Supervising the kitchen team and acting as a role model.
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum.
- Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage.
- Helping to ensure the security of stock at all times.
To apply for this opportunity click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!