Manager - London
Manager - SE15 Pub - Up to £28,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Manager for this very busy neighbourhood pub in South London.
This is a 7 day operation with strong focus on evenings and weekend trade. This is a wet-led venue that is also offering fresh quality British food.
You will be responsible for the whole operation, being essentially the main manager and report directly to one of the shareholders / owners of the company.
The successful Manager will:
* Take care of the day-to-day running of the business,
* Be very hands on, this is a floor-focused job,
* Recruit, train and develop a team of up to 20 staff,
* Good knowledge of H&S, food safety and licensing regulations
* Be passionate about good food, good drinks,
* Take ownership of the business performance
In return, you will have:
* Excellent salary package of up to £28,000
* 28 days Holidays (including Bank Holidays) as a start
* Excellent career progression within a small independent group
* Have full support and training form one of the directors
The position is for immediate start
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application