Pastry Chef/ Chef de Partie - Rick Stein Marlborough
Are you an experienced Pastry Chef/ Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you as a Pastry Chef, at Chef de Partie level, at Rick Stein Marlborough.
As Pastry Chef you will play a key role in supporting the kitchen team and running the Pastry section, ensuring the highest quality at all times. You will be working with the freshest ingredients and you will receive all of the training and guidance that you'll need to support your development.
How do you know if you are right for this role?
- You will share our passion for the industry
- You will have experience in providing outstanding service
- You will show an eagerness to learn and grow your skills
- You will have an eye for detail
- You will love to work with fresh ingredients
Reasons to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You can choose from full time or part time opportunities
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- You'll be invited to summer events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
A day in the life of a Pastry Chef – You'll be:
- Continently running your pastry section
- Developing your knowledge and skills within the kitchen.
- Supervising within the kitchen team and acting as a role model.
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum.
- Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage.
- Helping to ensure the security of stock at all times.
If you'd like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!