Restaurant Host/Hostess - Epsom
Restaurant Host/ Hostess - Woodcote Park
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Restaurant Hostess to ensure that all our members and their guests have an excellent dining experience at our splendid restaurant in Woodcote Park.
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park, our clubhouse set in 350 acres of Surrey parkland near Epsom, we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
In the pivotal role of Restaurant Host/Hostess, you will:
- Manage bookings.
- Escort members to their tables and assist with the service of drinks and clearing tables.
- Provide a professional and unforgettable experience, ensuring high standards of conduct, dress, hygiene and appearance at all times.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have previous experience working in a similar role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be highly professional and take pride in your work
- Have good organisational skills
In return for your commitment we’ll provide you with fantastic flexible benefits including; a very generous pension scheme, an employer paid health cash plan, holiday exchange, free meals on duty and a genuine investment in your personal development. You will also receive a uniform and scope to develop your career within the Club.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.