Kitchen Porter - Rick Stein Marlborough
Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity? If so we have the perfect job for you as Kitchen Porter in our team at Rick Stein Marlborough.
As kitchen porter you'll be based in our new kitchen team and will help to keep the kitchen clean as well as assisting the chef's when required.
Reasons to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll receive a 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
A day in the life of a kitchen porter – you'll be:
- Ensuring that all equipment is cleaned and well maintained.
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and removing any waste.
- Cleaning the dishwasher to ensure the machine remains in good working order.
- Receiving food deliveries and storing them when they arrive.
- Helping the Head Chef / Sous Chef at times with the preparation of food.
- Following the cleaning procedure and health and safety regulations at all times.
- Working with all kitchen team to ensure that all kitchen cleanliness standards are adhered to.
- Ensuring that resources are used in the most cost effective way and that wastage is kept to a minimum.
If you'd like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!