Assistant Manager - Sevenoaks
Assistant Manager – Leading Coffee Retailer - Job Summary
Are you a Assistant Manager within a fast-paced branded hospitality business in the Sevenoaks area? If you are a Manger within a coffee shop, fast food or high volume branded restaurants environment, then our client is looking for your experience. This multi-faceted business will allow you commercial autonomy, the chance to work closely with your teams If you are looking for a role that is diverse, with a strong focus on service and people, then this opportunity will deliver.
Assistant Manager – Leading Coffee Retailer - Role Responsibility
As a Assistant Manager within the business, you will be responsible for delivering the excellent levels of customer. They are looking for experienced Managers to help drive performance, service and brand standards through your team.
As Assistant Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the Front of House and Back of House teams
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service standards
- Ensuring high food quality is maintained
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to
- Managing stock control
Assistant Manager – Leading Coffee Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As a Assistant Manager you must have:
- FULL DRIVING LICENSE AND TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
- Able to develop and motivate a team
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous management experience within a food-led business
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent customer care skills
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.