Reception Beyond Movement (The Strand, London) - London
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
It is an exciting time for us as we launch a new offering in the form of our physiotherapy within our clubs; Beyond Movement!
Are you personable & engaging with the ability to multi-task and offer a heartfelt service?
We’re looking for Receptionists to be the welcoming face & engaging voice of our Beyond Movement physiotherapy centre within our Virgin Active Health Club. You will be responsible for assisting with enquiries, booking treatments & several other duties to support the smooth running of our new offering.
- Offering ‘heartfelt service’ to all clients & those enquiring about our physiotherapy offering within Beyond Movement
- Offering advice, answering questions, taking bookings & payments for a variety of services
- Deal with any feedback, take ownership of the situation and escalate the issue where necessary
- Opening and closing duties of the department, health & safety checks, and security of stock and cash handling are dealt with appropriately.
This role is part time, working 20 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (6am starts), 'lates' (10.30pm closes) and weekends (8.30am starts/5.30pm closes).
What we can’t live without:
To be successful, you’ll need to be smart in appearance and the finest ambassador for Virgin Active at all times too. And, underneath your well-groomed exterior should be an empathetic nature and the charisma to create an effortless rapport in every interaction
To be successful as a Receptionist, you’ll have:
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills
- A genuine desire to provide amazing service & work with people
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong admin and computer skills, with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours; have a life outside of work!
- Competitive industry pay
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniform
- Complimentary health club membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!