Waiter/Waitress - The Depot
Do you have a passion for great food and first class service? If so and you're an experienced waiter or waitress looking for a new and exciting role, we'd love to hear from you!
We have a full time opportunity available for an experienced waiter/waitress at our restaurant which is located in Barnes. As waiter/waitress you'll be based in our front of house team at The Depot which offers a fresh, well sourced menu and fantastic views across the Thames.
We'll provide you with quality training and support as well as the opportunity to develop your skills so you'll have everything you'll need to progress your career within the hospitality industry.
This is a full time opportunity and will include a range of daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll receive a staff discount
- You'll receive training to develop your skills and knowledge
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
A day in the life of a waiter or waitress – you'll be:
- Looking after customers who are dining at the restaurant.
- Taking orders and processing them through the till.
- Looking after allocated tables during service.
- Continually building upon your product knowledge.
- Letting the manager know about any problems or issues.
- Preparing cutlery and side plates for service.
To apply for this role click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We will look forward to hearing from you!