Sous Chef - 2 Rosette - Warwickshire - £26-28k
Tonic have been asked to source a sous chef for our client's 2 Rosette Gastro Pub near Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire. This family run business is incredibly quality driven, they are honest and transparent in their management approach and they are incredibly driven to be the best. Only passionate, friendly candidates need apply – you wouldn’t fit in otherwise.
Our clients want to push the quality here so the successful candidate will want to strive for a third rosette and they will understand the hard work and dedication that this requires. Due to the location of the business you will have to have your own transport or live within walking distance.
What’s in it for you if you apply for this sous chef role?
- 3 nights, 2 days off each week
- Being part of a tight kitchen team who really care about the food they produce
- Supplier visits, training and development
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms provided and laundered
What is my client looking for from the successful sous chef candidate?
- You will be skilled in all areas of the kitchen and passionate about your career
- You will be a natural team player who manages others in a friendly way, there's no egos here
- You will have experience working with fresh food and creating dishes from seasonal, local ingredients
- You will want to be part of a team who work together, actually care for each other and the business in which they work
If you are a CDP (chef de Partie) or a sous chef and like the sound of this vacancy get in touch, make sure your CV is up to date (it doesn’t really look like you care if it’s not) and maybe even add a covering letter. Make sure that you also have two professional references - we check those.
Tonic is an agency acting on behalf of our client. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to provide feedback to those candidates who are successful at this stage.