Sales Focused Retail Managers – Manchester
Sales Focused Retail Managers – New Career Opportunities in Recruitment - Job Summary
Detail2Retail is one of the UKs leading Recruitment Consultancies specialising in roles ranging from Store Management through to Head Office and Senior Operational roles.
We currently have opportunities in our business for Retail professionals with experience of working within a targeted and fast paced sales environment who are interested in pursuing a career in the Recruitment industry.
Many of our consultants started out in Retail Management and have made a successful transition into Retail Recruitment which has enabled them to stay close to the sector whilst also developing new skills and benefiting from working in an environment where your success and financial earnings are directly linked to the work, effort and commitment you apply in your role.
Sales Focused Retail Managers – New Career Opportunities in Recruitment - Role Responsibility
We're interested in hearing from Retailers with Management experience (Department Manager and above) from the following Retail sectors:
- Food Retail
- Mobile Phones / Electrical
- Jewellery & Luxury Goods
- Consultative Sales based Retailers
In a nutshell our job is to source the right candidates for the right roles. As a Recruiter we need the skills to identify and attract the right candidates, coach and support them through the recruitment process and to also build great working partnerships with our clients.
We have a proven development programme that will give you the foundation you'll need to develop into a high performing Recruitment Consultant. The key areas that you will receive training on are:
- Resourcing - developing the skills to be resourceful and identify the right candidates for the right roles. Sourcing candidates through various online channels, networking and headhunting and then being able to accurately assess candidates suitability based on skills, experience and having the right values & behaviours to fit with your clients individual requirements.
- Candidate Management and Coaching - developing the skills to successfully coach and support your candidates through the recruitment process and have a positive impact on their performance at interview.
- Client Management - developing the skills to build great working partnerships with your clients. Acting as their dedicated point of contact for all of their recruitment needs and successfully managing and developing the working relationship to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Business Development - We approach and engage with companies that we do not currently work with to add them to our portfolio of clients. As a sales focused retailer you will be used to working to targets and achieving commercial results and this part of the role is no different. We target retailers whose brands we like and who we would like to develop a partnership with and we begin the journey of developing and nurturing this relationship from its inception through to potentially being a key account.
Sales Focused Retail Managers – New Career Opportunities in Recruitment - The Ideal Candidate
- Great verbal and written communication
- Personable with a passion for building relationships
- Strength of character and tenacious
- Attention to Detail
- Calculated and Measured
- Ability to stay organised and focused when working to challenging deadlines
- Objection Handling. Able to overcome objections through the application of a consultative and measured approach
- Competitive Nature. Strives to be the best and takes full ownership for their own performance. Always striving to over-achieve.
- Educated to A-Level standard as a minimum (Degree educated preferred but not essential)
- Strong I.T. skills (email, word, excel, powerpoint)