Deputy General Manager - York
Deputy General Manager – Premium Fresh Food Restaurant - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's best branded restaurants with an excellent reputation for serving quality fresh food. We are looking for experienced managers who are looking to join a high-profile company that can deliver excellent career progression and a fun working environment. This dynamic company offer unrivaled food quality alongside a vibrant cocktail and wine list. They are seeking outgoing managers with strong leadership skills and experience of managing very high volumes.
Deputy General Manager – Premium Fresh Food Restaurant - Role Responsibility
Working alongside the General Manager, you will be required to deliver excellent service standards whilst maximizing sales and profit. Leading a large team, you will motivate and develop your staff to ensure a dynamic working environment. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading positively by example to promote the culture of the business
- Deliver true guest obsession
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best and exceed customer expectations
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial attitude to driving sales and profit whilst consistently delivering world class standards
- Control the financial performance of the business, setting targets with clear time scales
- Recognize kitchen performance as the key to maintaining unbeatable food standards
Deputy General Manager – Premium Fresh Food Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
You must be a successful restaurant manager with experience of leading large teams within a fresh food environment with very high sales volumes. You will have the energy and commitment required to succeed in this high-profile company. The ideal candidate will be ready to take on their own restaurant within 12-18 months, and is likely to have experience at General Manager level.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Leisure & Hospitality Organizations.
Apply for Deputy General Manager - York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly