Fitness Instructor (16 -24 hours ) - Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa, Warwickshire
Fitness Instructor (16 -24 hours) - Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa
Previous experience an advantage
To start ASAP
You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and working with a diverse and dynamic team within a fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising activities in the Fitness suite and operating the equipment in a manner consistent with safe working practice, ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the facility
- Undertaking all day to day cleaning and maintenance of the equipment and facilities, to the highest possible standards.
- Supporting and assisting in sales and retention processes
- Maintaining customer records of memberships and lifestyle programmes
- Actively engaging with members in their use of the facilities, encouraging maximum usage
- Completing accurate pool tests and water management tasks
- Devising and delivering fitness assessments, programmes and testing, exercise prescription, GP referrals and specialist inductions, as and when required (following appropriate training)
- Delivering group exercise activities (optional – Not a requirement)
- Level 2 Gym Instructor certificate or equivalent as minimum.
- Experience of delivering first class customer service to a diverse client base
- Fun and friendly
- Passionate about Leisure & Fitness
- Member focused
- Excellent communicator
- Willing to go the extra mile to help members
- Experience in exercise instruction, coaching and delivering programs
- Health, safety and professionalism in exercise and fitness instruction.
- An open, honest, approachable and outgoing personality.
- High personal integrity and motivation
- Confident, professional and reliable.