General Manager - Worthing
General Manager - Hospitality & Entertainment Complex - Job Summary
If you thrive on delighting your customers and standing out from the crowd, I have a unique opportunity to join one of the country’s leading hospitality and entertainment businesses. If you are a hands-on, self motivated and autonomous leader with a strong operational approach to sales and customer experience; and looking for some autonomy in your role, this would be the perfect next step in your career.
I have a unique opportunity to join one of the country’s leading leisure and entertainment operators who strive for excellence in everything that they do. Our client is growing, despite already being the biggest operator in the sector; and constantly strives to be at the top of their game.
We are keen to speak with vibrant, outgoing and commercially minded operators with a strong background in branded food service or leisure; who want to enjoy a role where no 2 days are the same. There are real opportunities for growth and development, within a business that prides itself on training and developing their teams.
General Manager - Hospitality & Entertainment Complex - Role Responsibility
As General Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver sales targets across all key areas of the business and manage costs and expenses to maintain profitability
- Ensure operational standards to ensure positive customer experience
- Complete all financial reporting to company standards with a detailed understanding of your P&L
- Build and develop your team to drive standards of operational excellence
- Create a memorable customer experience and fun team atmosphere through your infectious enthusiasm
- Effective communication of business updates and strive to share best practice through your team
General Manager - Hospitality & Entertainment Complex - The Ideal Candidate
As General Manager you must have:
- A self motivated approach with a passion for everything you do
- A commercially minded approach to driving customer experience alongside revenue performance and profitability, including a strong understanding of P&L
- A passion for leisure, particularly F&B and enjoy using your personality to lead and motivate your team throughout all areas of the business
- Previous management experience in a high volume, branded hospitality or leisure environment
- Strong people management and team development experience to drive standards in your site
Detail2Leisure is a division of Detail 2 Group Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading hospitality & leisure companies.