General Manager - London
Driven, Enthusiastic General Manager with a strong business Mind for high performing Fitness Club in Central London
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits and Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager to take on a high performing club and drive it even further forward!
The role of General Manager requires a candidate with minimum 2 years’ experience as a General Manager in Fitness or Leisure. You will be driving brand and customer service standards. Labor costs will be kept to a minimum;
Taking a hands on approach whilst effectively leading an efficient team, as a General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of service are delivered to customers at all times
- Leading, managing and motivating a team of casual and permanent staff
- Provide onsite training of staff, monitor training program and identify training needs
- Managing budgets for the site, maximising sales turnover and the Profit & Loss of the site
- Ensuring the club is operated consistently to deliver a great member experience, prioritising safety & ensuring brand standards are met at all times.
- Creating an engaging environment for our members, ensuring they receive the highest levels of customer service at all times, whilst dealing efficiently with member feedback & deliver effective resolutions
- Increasing membership through the sales team, whilst also focussing on member retention through the delivery of brilliant basics.
- Be conversant with Swimming pools and Pool plant experience
- Maximizing revenue opportunities across all ancillary revenue streams, whilst controlling costs ensuring targets are met
To be considered for the General Manager post you will have management experience within the health and fitness or Leisure as a General Manager. Experience of driving sales activity through the planning and implementation of lead generation campaigns would be hugely beneficial, particularly within the local area. You will be passionate about customer service and health and fitness and the type of manager who enjoys leading from the front and engaging with members, not a back office manager so an outgoing disposition is essential.