General Manager vacancy: You could be our new General Manager for the exciting new restaurant in Fleet! We're looking for an experienced General Manager to help recruit and lead the team ready for our opening in February 2017! It's going to be a great opportunity for a high-performing General Manager to take on their next challenge in this premium Steakhouse brand. We're part of Mitchells and Butlers and can offer you career progression, a great benefits package as well as a fun place to work!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle