Customer Service Agents (FTC until Feb 2017) (Milton Keynes) - Milton Keynes
Are you fit for Virgin Active…..?!
Do you have strong interpersonal abilities with great communication skills at all levels?
We’re looking for 8 temporary Customer Service Agents to work full time (40 hours a week) until 3rd February 2017. Based at our Service Centre in Milton Keynes, the Customer Service Agents will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in dealing with general enquiries from new, existing, prospective & previous members.
Here at Virgin Active, we pride ourselves on our amazing customer service and vision to be the World’s Most Loved Health Club and we need you to get on board and help us achieve this.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Team Leader, the focus of the role is to provide full support to all members & prospects via incoming & outgoing telephone calls, web chat, social & email communication.
Main duties of this role are:
• Dealing with prospect enquiries, ensuring efficiency & accuracy, ensuring the best possible first impression
• Proactively handle & book appointments for the sales team across all of the clubs, building a great relationship with the sales team to ensure the transition between appointment booking & club tour is easy & seamless for the prospective member
• Aim at all times to give the best possible service experience to members and prospective members, helping to create a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all enquiries & complaints
• Take ownership of queries & complaints, ensuring resolution
• Ensure your find effective & helpful solutions to members looking to cancel, driving member retention
Based in our Milton Keynes Customer Service Centre, this is a temporary contract from 22nd August – 3rd February 2017. Working full time (40 hours a week), shifts include weekdays (between 8am & 9pm) and weekends (between 8.30am & 7.30pm). Flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
What we can’t live without:
With the ability to build rapport & be personable in all styles of communication, you will have a genuine interest in wanting to help all our prospective & current members.
To be successful as a Customer Service Agent, you’ll also have/be:
• Customer service experience
• Extremely strong interpersonal abilities & great communication skills at all levels, with the ability to show empathy & understanding during calls
• Comfortable working within a robust framework of policies & administrative processes, but also comfortable making alternative suggestions outside of this when it’s right to
• Great time management skills & a self-start attitude
• The ability to remain calm in high pressured situations & think on your feet
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
• Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
• Discount on loads of Virgin products & services.
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata
• Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
• Pension contributions matched up to 5%