Senior reservationist - Fife
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications for a newly created position with a luxury hotel in the St Andrews, Scotland Area.
Job Title: Senior Reservationist
Recently voted and awarded several high calibre accolades this is one of the leading luxury hotels. It's an elegantly informal haven of luxury, warm hospitality and exquisite dining.
Main Purpose of Post
Contribute to the growth and profitability of the hotel by providing quality service to the guest with efficient handling of both transient and group travel accommodations. The Reservationist is responsible for advance reservations for all hotel rooms and promoting guest use of all other resort facilities.
The following range of characteristics and competencies are required. Please ensure these are reflected in your application.
Short listing for interview will be based on meeting these requirements. Essential
1. Good IT skills
2. Good organisation skills
3. Able to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
4. Good communication skills
5. Good telephone manner is essential
6. Punctual with good time management skills
1. Previous experience of working in a reservations department is preferred but full training will be given.
2. Some knowledge of reservation booking systems
3. Previous sales experience
This position is a permanent, full time position with a salary of £17k per annum.
Apply for Senior reservationist - Fife
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly