Night porter - Tetbury
Is this Night Porter opportunity for you?
- 4 AA Star Hotel Resort
- Leading Hotel
- Location - Cotswolds
- Salary £7.50 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our clients 4* Luxury Hotel in the position of Night Porter.
As Night Porter the successful candidate will act as the essential link between management and guests. Leading the way to ensure the smooth running of his/her department, handling customer enquiries and complaints and assisting with the creation of rota's are all duties that can be expected within this role.You will undertake a range of duties contributory to the upkeep of the building and safety of those staying overnight, including resident staff. It is an all night operation and you should be able to work fro throughout the night.
- Previous Night Porter experience
- A good track record of meeting and greeting customers in a friendly polite manner both via phone and face to face and using other media.
- Experience of working at a similar level
- Ability to make the building ready for service for example signage for C&B
- Good communication skills, ability to pass on messages using both manual and computerised systems to other departments.
- Experience of taking bookings, recording customer requirements
- A positive approach to work
- Passion about customer service.
- A commitment to health, safety and food hygiene standards
- Experience of stock management, ordering and stock control
- Applicants must be able to drive (with transport) or have alternative way of reaching the hotel between the hours of 0600 - 2300.
As part of our team you will be rewarded with a generous hotel and benefits package.
About the Role
Salary: £7.50 per hour