Digital Campaign Manager - London
Digital Campaign Manager
We are driven to really help our clients have a fantastic experience when working with us, this means understanding that there is much more to having a successful recruitment campaign than just posting an advert on our job board, we are dedicated to excellent customer service and exceeding our clients expectations at every turn.
This is a newly created role and we are looking for that special someone to first help perfect the job, then do the job incredible well and going forwards demonstrate you are the right person to build and manage a team of 4 campaign coordinators.
You will be interested in the analytics and processes behind successful online companies alongside a love and appreciation of what truly great customer service is.
Due to rapid growth we are now recruiting for a Digital Campaign Manager
The role will support the sales team on a day to day basis with account management and administrative duties for our clients online advertising campaigns, this requires a good understanding of the digital world alongside the ability to form relationships with our clients and help them optimise and maximise their recruitment campaigns.
As the role develops you will be responsible for all the below plus any initiatives you have brought to us.
- Creation and collation of the performance statistics for the sales teams new business and client meetings including proposals, media packs, review and renewal stats
- Working closely with sales and admin support to make sure all adverts are posted correctly, liaising directly with clients where necessary to advise where performance can be improved.
- Produce weekly stats reports for each sales person/account manager and highlight any areas of concern, exceptional results, YOY comparisons etc
- Assist with the setup of new client accounts
- Assist the sales team in any ad hoc requests that they may have from clients
- Attending client renewal meetings with the sales team and being another point of contact while the sales team are out of the office
- You will be great with people, you will appreciate what excellent customer service really is.
We are happy to chat to any candidates from any background fitting the above criteria, we are also keen to speak to candidates having experience in the Media Agency space.
For those matching the above specifications, Leisurejobs is offering training and career progression as well as a fun and dynamic working environment in amazing offices based next door to Battersea Power Station with plenty of pubs and restaurants and one of London’s best parks on our doorstep. We are one stop from Victoria, Waterloo and Clapham Junction.
Leisurejobs.com is one of the most exciting and fastest growing job boards in the UK market right now.
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly