Retail Brand Ambassadors for ADIDAS
We are looking for a Brand Ambassadors to work with the world-renowned sportswear brand, ADIDAS. Adidas are opening a new, women-only showcase Studio which they need an Operations Manager for. The studio will hold approximately 100 retail items for customers to try on, but it is e-purchase only. True to the brand and concept we are looking for a health-conscious, sporty woman to fill this role. With this in mind the ideal candidate should have sport and fitness elements as part of her lifestyle and be confident in herself and in approaching others.
This is a 1-year contract that you must commit to, starting at the beginning of December. Working hours would be as follows: Tue/Wed/Thu from 6am to 9:30pm + Sat from 7 am to 2:30 pm
The ideal candidate would have no fear in getting stuck in with the following:
- Supporting the Studio Operations Manager by assisting with the planning and organising of events and activations
- Supporting the Studio Activation Manager in creating a strong community of women around the adidas studio.
- Providing help and guidance to guests who visit the store.
- Representing the adidas brand at all times to build brand loyalty and enjoyment.
- Responsible for building and nurturing relationships within and external to Adidas (including vendors).
Brand Ambassadors should be friendly, confident and should enjoy engaging with people and building relationships. Think a strong, sport woman with a can-do attitude and a genuine passion for health and fitness. Experience working in health and fitness and/or brand activations would be desired, but not a requirement.
Training will be provided.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Madre explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for this role and what your involvement in health and fitness has provided you with.
The positions are looking to be filled by mid-November with interviews taking place as soon as possible.