Entertainments Sound Engineer - Butlins Bognor Regis
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Entertainment is, and always has been a HUGE part of the Butlin's business. We are still passionate about producing and delivering great quality entertainment, to enable us to achieve the high quality of entertainment Butlin's has become renowned for we need a great team!
The technical support team are an integral part of the Entertainment team providing support to in house and external shows alike. Whether you are a Stage Manager, Lighting Operative or Sound Engineer with years of experience or just starting your career there are opportunities for all. Genres of entertainment at Butlin's can be diverse covering genres such as Live Music, Comedy, Children's Shows, and West End Style Shows which makes for an exciting and fresh place to work.
As part of the team you will have opportunities to work with equipment that is seen and used throughout the industry (MA Lighting, Avolites, Allen & Heath, Yamaha, Clay Paky, Martin Audio, L'accoustics, Sennheiser, Martin Professional, Le Maitre, to name but a few).
- Set up and the operation of sound systems
- Liaising and working with visiting artistes and engineers
- Carry out regular maintenance of audio equipment
- Act as security personnel to safeguard equipment and performers
- Lifting and carrying equipment and sets (including the unloading and loading of vehicles)
- To adhere to Health and Safety procedures (stage and backstage areas)
- To record DB readings
- Basic stage craft duties
- Working at Height
What are we looking for?
- A committed team player who is flexible, enthusiastic and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A problem solving attitude
- Confidence to work on your own initiative as necessary
- A working knowledge of both digital and analogue mixing desks
- Knowledge of technical procedures, and systems
- Creative skills
- To carry out basic levels of maintenance