Business Development Manager - London
Business Development Manager for Sports Media Company
£25,000 + Bonus + Car and Fantastic Company Perks!
Have you excellent People Skills? Are you a sports fanatic? Do you have sales experience? Then read on....this could be your dream job!
- Known as one of the biggest brands in entertainment
- A nationwide company who is at the top of their game
- Consistently improves their product and is renowned for amazing customer service
- Fast passed targets based environment
- Focused on retaining and promoting their staff
- Confident and driven and have a flare for large scale sales
Your key focus will be to deliver a structured and well thought out sales plan to ensure effective delivery of new initiatives and products across the respective sector .You’ll work closely with the wider National Account Team and also with the Business Development team to drive subscriptions and revenues in this developing B2B market of corporate/group sales.
You’ll be working on your own, managing your own days & hours with regular regional and department team meetings, usually taking place at some of the most prestigious sporting venues across the UK.
- To create and own comprehensive sales campaign plans covering all aspects of each account
- Creation of effective and efficient calling plans, ensuring that a minimum number of client meetings per week are undertaken and develop and maintain an up to date business opportunity matrix against each opportunity
- The maximisation of all new business opportunities, evidenced by creation and delivery of effective sales plans
- To deliver high quality relationship management to a portfolio of Accounts, incorporating a range of contacts including operational and senior management, with all contact plans being achieved
- To manage all elements of administration, including account plans, sales campaign planning, planned movements of self, production of accurate and timely sales figures, expense submissions, client meeting notes etc
Apply for Business Development Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly