General Manager Designate
General Manager Designate role! Are you looking to get into hospitality but don’t think you’ve got the right experience?
We might have just the opportunity you are waiting for!
Why not apply to become a General Manager Designate with us? We will take your existing transferrable skills and apply them in our industry whilst teaching you the rest ready to manage your own business!
It’s a fantastic opportunity to earn a competitive salary and be able to develop your career.
General Manager vacancy: We are currently seeking an experienced General Manager for an upcoming site due to open in Reading. This site will become part of our Premium Country Pubs portfolio, a collection of individual pubs situated in some of the most beautiful locations the UK's rural and urban landscapes.
Each of our pubs offers something different, from beautiful interiors of stag heads and cow hides to open log fires, contemporary dining rooms and vibrant terraces for al fresco dining when the summer months take a welcome hold on our great British weather.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development frameworkWe have a wide variety of General Manager Designates already in our business – who came to us from some of the following backgrounds:
- HM Forces
- Branded fast-food outlets
- Large scale catering
- Independent pubs and restaurants
- Other catering establishments
Not sure if you’d fit the bill? Why not apply and find out!
Mitchells & Butlers owns and operates over 1,700 managed of pubs, bars and restaurants in the UK and have 44,000 employees.
You may know us better by some of our brand names such as Harvester, All Bar One, Browns, Toby Carvery, Vintage Inns and O'Neill's to name but a few!
Please Note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!