Bartender - The Zetter Townhouse, Marylebone
Bartender - The Zetter Townhouse, Maylebone
The Zetter Townhouse Marylebone is a 24-bedroom Georgian townhouse and cocktail lounge which enjoys an enviable location on Seymour Street. While the Townhouse in Clerkenwell is known as the home of Zetter's Great Aunt Wilhelmina, the Marylebone property is that of our Wicked Uncle Seymour.
The Cocktail Lounge is a collaboration between The Zetter Group, Tony Conigliaro (Drinks Factory and 69 Colebrooke Row) and chef Bruno Loubet. Stuffed full of oddities and curios, with an open fire crackling in the grate, the relaxed, informal sitting room is equally suited to a lazy afternoon as it is a night of uproarious revelry.
Our people are our secret weapon! And this is your chance to become part of our expanding family.
This role is a 5 day working week, on average 40 hours, paid by hour.
Rewards and benefits
Like our colleagues, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection
- Working with a passionate and fun team of hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities.
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
- Group Bonus Pool for long serving team members
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please
Apply for Bartender - The Zetter Townhouse, Marylebone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly