Chef de Partie - Clerkenwell, London
Chef de Partie - The Zetter Hotel - Clerkenwell, London
By day, Club Zetter is a members club for collaborative working in partnership with workplace innovators, Central Working. By night, Club Zetter is a wine room & bar serving fine wines, wines on tap and by the glass, craft beers and a short list of classic cocktails.
Once credited with reinventing the boutique hotel concept The Zetter Group has become known for value driven, boutique properties, rich with character.It is this attention to detail, narrative and the guest experience that sets their properties apart from the competition.
For all of us at Club Zetter, the guests' experience is paramount, and while it may be the stunning interior design or the buzzy atmosphere that the guests first notice on arrival, it is the helpful, charming, smiling and knowledgeable team that they remember long after they leave. Our people are our secret weapon! And this is your chance to become part of our expanding family
What we are looking for in YOU.
- Passionate about food and the importance of high quality and fresh produce.
- A confident self-starter, comfortable working in a demanding high-volume environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards our team goals.
What does the ROLE look like?
- 5 day working week, on average 48 hours over 6 shifts, paid by hour.
- Your shifts begin with mis-en-place and set up preparation for the upcoming service.
- Leading your designated section of the kitchen with a Demi Chef de Partie and Commis Chef.
- You will be responsible to prepare dishes in accordance with our menu.
- Leading the development and supervision of the Commis Chefs on the section, ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties.
Rewards and benefits
- Like our ingredients, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection
- Working with the freshest local and seasonal ingredients
- Working alongside Chef Bruno Loubet
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group restaurants.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
- Group Bonus Pool for long serving team members
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join our expanding family.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please
Apply for Chef de Partie - Clerkenwell, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly