Cocktail Waiter - The Zetter Townhouse, Clerkenwell
The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell is a 13-bedroom Georgian townhouse with an award-winning cocktail lounge. Located just across the cobbles of St John's Square from The Zetter Hotel, this unique property feels more like the private residence of an eccentric (and fabulous!) great aunt than a hotel.
The Cocktail Lounge is a collaboration between The Zetter Group, Tony Conigliaro (Drinks Factory and 69 Colebrooke Row) and Chef Bruno Loubet. Stuffed full of oddities and curios, with an open fire crackling in the grate, the relaxed, informal sitting room is equally suited to a lazy afternoon as it is a night of uproarious revelry.
For all of us at The Zetter Group, the guests' experience is paramount, and while it may be the award winning interior design or the buzzy atmosphere that the guests first notice on arrival, it is the helpful, charming, smiling and knowledgeable team that they remember long after they leave. Our people are our secret weapon! And this is your chance to become part of our expanding family.
What does the ROLE look like?
- Be an expert on all items on offer from the food and drink menus, in particular the house cocktails and old house cocktails no longer listed.
- Responsible for taking orders promptly and efficiently, with a view of improving the guest’s experience, take every opportunity to up-sell to guests.
- Be able to offer alternatives for people with dietary requirements or allergies, and carefully communicate special requests to the bar, kitchen and other team members.
- Understand and be congruent with the standards of preparation for Ozone Coffee and Rare Tea.
- Assist other food and drink team members when necessary to ensure smooth service for every guest.
- Have the ability to Host and Barback and the foresight to know when to step in.
- Attend daily briefings and be fully familiar with the menus and changes for the day.
- Have a full understanding and working knowledge of the TISSL POS billing system and the highest knowledge of Open Table software.
What we are looking for in YOU.
- Passionate about food and drinks, guest service and the importance of high quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task.
- A confident self-starter, comfortable working in a demanding high-volume environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards our team goals.
Like our colleagues, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection
- Working with a passionate and fun team of hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities.
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
- Group Bonus Pool for long serving team members
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please
Apply for Cocktail Waiter - The Zetter Townhouse, Clerkenwell
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly