Bartender - Grain Store, London
Grain Store is celebrated for its eclectic menu that gives vegetables equal billing, if not the starring role. Fermented, sprouting, pickled and smoked ingredients feature alongside the fresh and the seasonal. Flavour above all else is king.
The bar is also a destination in its own right. Pioneering drinks creator Tony Conigliaro and Chef Patron Bruno Loubet have collaborated on elements of their respective menus, matching savoury cocktails with specific dishes, combining kitchen techniques with processes from Tony’s laboratory.
We strive to be a sustainable business – it makes us feel good AND makes good business sense. Eating more veg and less meat is a good step towards a more sustainable way of living and if our menus make it easier for people, to eat this way, we are happy to assist.
You can become part of the team that has contributed to our recent awards – the prestigious ‘Menu of the Year’ at the Cateys 2014, ‘Cocktail List of the Year’, 2014 and ‘Sustainable Restaurant Award’, 2013 and 2015 at the National Restaurant Awards.
What does the ROLE look like?
- 5 day working week, on average 40 hours, paid by hour.
What we are looking for in YOU.
- Passionate about food, guest service and the importance of high quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge of cocktails, spirits, and wines.
- Being initiative and creative with new ideas and suggestions for drinks.
- A confident self-starter, comfortable working in a demanding high-volume environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- A ‘can do’ spirit where nothing is a problem.
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards our team goals.
Like our ingredients, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection.
- Working with a passionate team of hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join our expanding family.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please
Apply for Bartender - Grain Store, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly