Kitchen Porter - St Johns Wood
Kitchen Porter - The Ivy Café St John's Wood
Here at the Ivy Collection we are looking for an enthusiastic and keen Kitchen Porter to assist in the smooth running of the kitchen within one of our sophisticated, newly opened restaurants.
Over a 100 years of history have earned the Ivy its enduring reputation as one of London’s best loved restaurants, having started life as a humble café in 1917.
The Ivy Collection brings a touch of The Ivy magic beyond London’s west end, offering effortless quality and style, a mix of modern British and International dishes with a friendly and attentive service to guests around the country.
The ideal Kitchen Porter will have:
- A willingness to work in a supportive and structured environment.
- Enthusiasm for providing a highly efficient and effective service to the entire kitchen brigade.
- A commitment to ensuring hygiene standards are maintained.
The successful Kitchen Porter will receive:
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Meals on duty and staff discount in our restaurants
- Birthdays off
- Savings on health and fitness benefits, travel, shopping, dining out and many more
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive pay
- A healthy work life balance
If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - St Johns Wood
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly