Chef de Partie - Soho, London
Chef de Partie - The Ivy Collection - London
We are looking for a confident and dedicated Chef de Partie to effectively lead and supervise a section of the Kitchen within one of our sophisticated, newly opened restaurants.
Over a 100 years of history have earned the Ivy its enduring reputation as one of London’s best loved restaurants, having started life as a humble café in 1917.
The Ivy Collection brings a touch of The Ivy magic beyond London’s west end, offering effortless quality and style, a mix of modern British and International dishes with a friendly and attentive service to guests around the country.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have:
- Current / previous experience as a Chef de Partie and the running a section in a busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment.
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure.
The successful Chef de Partie will receive:
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Meals on duty and staff discount in our restaurants
- Birthdays off
- Savings on health and fitness benefits, travel, shopping, dining out and many more
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive pay
- A healthy work life balance
If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Soho, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly