Housekeeper/Cleaner - Chichester
1 day left
- Job Type
- Part Time
We are seeking a cleaner to join our team at Nuffield Health Drayton House. The role will have responsibility for the cleanliness and appearance of the Contact Centre.
- To clean and prepare the areas for which you are responsible following the required policies and procedures, ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers.
- Guaranteeing that cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
- To provide general assistance and support as part of a team.
- To check on stock levels and advise your supervisor when stock needs to be ordered.
- To update cleaning logs and records via the computer as required.
- To remove all waste in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To report any problems with your work area or any equipment to your supervisor.
- To ensure that a consistent high standard of cleanliness is maintained
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around the building requirements.
- Own transport means essential - due to no public transport route
Desirable: A basic standard of general education
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We've brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, we're in an enviably strong position.
If you want to be part of a hard working professional team, then we want to hear from you.