Food and Beverage Supervisor - London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our busy and highly successful team.
Your main responsibility as a Food and Beverage Supervisor will be to oversee the daily operation of the restaurant. You will be liaising between senior management and team members, to ensure that the highest level of customer service is being delivered and the expectations of our guests are consistently exceeded.
- Brief the team on daily specials and other important information for the shift
- Welcome and seat arriving guests
- Oversee the table plans and bookings given by the Restaurant Reservation team
- Ensure all guests are happy with regular check backs
- Deliver 10 minute training sessions to the team members on service standards and product knowledge
- Write detailed handover reports for the senior management team
- Cashing up
- Monitor sales and standards of upselling delivered
- Complaint handling
- Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor or Restaurant Supervisor within a 5* hotel or luxury restaurant
- Superb attention to detail and driven by delivering exceptional standards
- Strong leadership and motivational skills which are capable of nurturing, developing and inspiring staff
- Previous experience in training and developing staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
- Previous knowledge of Micros is desirable
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will work full time hours as required by the operation, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Food and Beverage Supervisor:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Food and Beverage Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly